viernes, 18 de mayo de 2007

Modal verbs

Complete each sentence with one of the following:
must, mustn't, should, shouldn't

1) I ____________ be late for my job interview.
2) I don't feel well. I think you __________ see a doctor.
3) It's my sister's birthday today. I _________ phone her.
4) You___________ spend all your money on clothes.
5) I __________ save some money for my summer holiday.
6) You_________ tell anyone our secret.






Answers: mustn't-should- must-shouldn't- must- mustn't



Have to, Must, Must not Quiz
1
Yesterday I must/ mustn't/ had to finish my Geography project.
2
She will must/ have to/ has to wait in line like everyone else.

3
All employees must be /mustn't have to /on time for work.
4
We have to/ not must /mustn't forget to take the chicken out of the freezer.
5
If you are under 13 you have/ must /musn't /to get your parents' permission.
6
Your daughter mayhave to /had to /must try on a few different sizes.
7
The doctor must /mustn't/ have to get here as soon as he can.

8
Do you have to /must/ mustn't work next weekend?

9
Bicyclists mustn't/ must/ has to remember to signal when they turn.
10
Angela, you mustn't/ must /have to leave your clothes all over the floor like this.

No hay comentarios: