martes, 1 de abril de 2008

IMPORTANT!!!

Hi! This is just to remind you to include ONLY your first name and the two or three first letters of your surnames in your profiles on this blog.
Example: Ariel Ben, Maia Le, or Jimena Cas.

How?

1. Go to "Panel"

2. Choose "Editar Perfil" on your right


3. Go to "Identidad"/"Nombre Mostrado" and type your name and just 2 or 3 letters of your surname

4. Remember to save the changes by clicking on "Guardar Perfil" at the bottom of the page.

Consult me or the Lab assisstants if you have any problems in doing so.
See you, Bettina

4 comentarios:

Damian Sen dijo...

asi esta bien?

Bettina dijo...

OK, please, write in English, otherwise, next time I will ignore your message. See you tomorrow!

Brenda Rychter dijo...

Bettina, I'm Brenda form 3ºJ.
I share the blog with another person. If I change the profile and I put my name, in the other blogs it will appear only my name not our name. I hope your answer, thanks you =D
Brenda

Bettina dijo...

Hi, Brenda, no problem, leave it as it is... Have a nice weekend!!