sábado, 23 de junio de 2007

Confusing words- come and go

1 Fill the gaps with come or go.
1
Everybody's going to the bowling alley, including me. Why don't you ___________ too?
2
I'd love to ___________ to Budapest one day.
3
Hi Sarah. This is Clare. I'm at Lizzy's party. Why don't you ___________ ?
4
There's a good film on at The Apollo. Why don't we ___________ ?
5
Let's ___________ to the park and fly kites.
6
I loved Paris. I want to ___________ back there one day.
7
Darling, please don't go. I love you. ___________ back!
8
___________ and see Lord of The Rings. I recommend it.
9
You've been a great guest. ___________ again whenever you want.
10
Hi Tom. This is Tony. Why don't you ___________ round and we can watch a DVD.

2 Try these. Use each verb once only.
be
come
coming round
get away
going home
are back
come on
get
get home
go out

1
What time did you __________________ last night? I didn't hear you come in.
2
Mum, can I __________________ with Charles and Sophie tonight?
3
__________________ here a minute. There's something I want to show you, Sugar.
4
__________________ out! I want to be alone.
5
Make sure you __________________ home in time for lunch.
6
Jimmy is __________________ later to play video games.
7
I'm stressed. I need to __________________ for a while.
8
What's the time? I've got to __________________ back home by twelve.
9
I'm __________________ now. I've had enough of this rubbish disco.
10
__________________ ! We're going to be late.

No hay comentarios: