viernes, 22 de junio de 2007

Countable and uncountable nouns

Find and correct the mistakes in these sentences. There is one mistake in each sentence.

  1. I need a milk for my coffee.
  2. Could you give me some informations about my town?
  3. I have three favourite dish.
  4. There are no butter in the fridge.
  5. The views from the top of the mountain is amazing.
  6. Jack has black hairs.
  7. There are too much milk in this cup of coffee.
Make questions using HOW MUCH....? or HOW MANY...? and a noun and a verb in each question.

languages (speak) mone(have) time (spend) fruit (eat) brothers and sisters(have) CDs (own) sports (play)

1) ___________________________________________?
Only football.

2) ___________________________________ in your pocket?
About $20.

3) ______________________________________________?
One brother and two sisters.

4) _____________________________________ everyday?
Usually a banana and an apple.

5) _____________________________________________?
Three. Spanish, English and French.

6) ______________________________________________?
I'm not sure. About 100 I think.

7) ___________________________________ on your homework?
About two hors. I had a lot.

No hay comentarios: