sábado, 23 de junio de 2007

Short jokes!!

1. What do you call a sheep with no legs?A cloud.

2. Doctor! I have a serious problem, I can never remember what I just said.When did you first notice this problem?
What problem?

3. What is the difference between man and Superman?Man wears underwear under the trousers and Superman wears it over the trousers.

4. Sam: Would you punish me for some thing I didn't do?Teacher: No, of course not. Sam: good, because I didn't do my homework.

5.How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?His lips are moving.

6.Why won't sharks attack lawyers?Professional courtesy.

7. How many politicians does it take to change a lightbulb ?Two. One to change it, and another one to change it back again.

8.You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where she is.

9.I think men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They have experienced pain and bought jewelry.

10.I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain. No pain.

11.I went into MacDonalds yesterday and said "I'd like some fries". The girl at the counter said "Would you like some fries with that".

1 comentario:

Gaston Kirsman dijo...

a Se pueden traducir? no entendi casi ninguno :(