viernes, 22 de junio de 2007

Prepositions of place

Read the text below and choose the correct preposition for each space.

I live0 _____ a very small town so it's impossible to get lost. My school is 1_______ to my house so I don't need to walk far.In front 2_______ the school there's a bus stop where children get on the bus. The bus goes 3_________ the town picking everyone up
4_______ the same side of the road as my school there are two other buildings- a museum and a library. My school is 5_________ them.
We sometimes go to the library after school or we sometimes play 6_______ the park. At weekends I stay 7_______ home or go out with my friends.

0. on -at -in -into

1.next -beside -opposie -behind

2. from -to -of -at

3.around -over -by -along

4.at -on -in -by

5. across -between- next -opposite

6. on -at -in -to

7. in -on -to -at

No hay comentarios: