sábado, 23 de junio de 2007

Future- going to or will?

going to
-plans
-when you can see what's going to happen


will
-immediate decisions
-scientific predictions



Fill the gaps with the verb in brackets using either the going to or will form of the future tense.
1
Sally: There's no milk left!
Betty: Oh. I _______________ some from the shop. (get)
2
The population of Valencia _______________ 2 million by the year 2010. (reach)
3
Mum: I told you to tidy up your room.
Son: Sorry, Mum, I forgot. I _______________ it after lunch.(do)
4
Sally: Why don't we meet for coffee on Friday morning?
Willy: Sorry. I can't. I _______________ the doctor then. (see)
5
"Tomorrow _______________ a bright and sunny day everywhere in Spain, except in La Coruña," said the weatherwoman. (be)
6
Look at that big black cloud. I think it _______________ . (rain)
7
Sally: What are your plans for the week-end?
Betty: Brad Pitt phoned. We _______________ on a picnic. (go)
8
Betty: Have you booked the flights yet?
Sally: Don't worry. It's all organized. I _______________ to the travel agent's tomorrow morning. (go)
9
In the future people _______________ bigger heads. (have)
10
If we miss the bus, we _______________ a taxi. (take)
11
Next month I _______________ a DVD player. (buy)
12
When _______________ you _______________ another party? (have)
13
I've got to go to the dentist this morning. _______________ you _______________ with me? (come)
14
Oh no! I think I _______________ . (sneeze)
15
Fanny: I can't open this jar.
Leslie: Give it to me. I _______________ it. (do)

No hay comentarios: