viernes, 15 de junio de 2007

Tenses

Tenses


1. When Carol (call) _______last night, I (watch)________ my favorite show on television.
2. I (work) __________for this company for more than thirty years, and I intend to stay here until I retire!
3. Sharon (love) _________to travel. She (go) _______abroad almost every summer. Next year, she plans to go to Peru.
4. Thomas is an author. He (write)_______ mystery novels and travel memoirs. He (write) __________since he was twenty-eight. Altogether, he (write) _________seven novels, three collections of short stories and a book of poetry.
5. Sam (try) _________to change a light bulb when he (slip) _____and (fell) _________.
6. Everyday I (wake) ________up at 6 o'clock, (eat) ______breakfast at 7 o'clock and (leave)_________ for work at 8 o'clock. However, this morning I (get) _______up at 6:30, (skip) _______breakfast and (leave) _______for work late.
7. Right now, Jim (read)_______ the newspaper and Kathy (make) ________dinner. Last night at this time, they (do) ________the same thing. She (cook) _______and he (read) _______the newspaper.
8. The students (be, usually) ___________taught by Mrs. Monty. However, this week they (be)____________ taught by Mr. Tanzer.
9. Jane talks on the phone. Bob has been talking on the phone for an hour. Mary is talking on the phone. Who is not necessarily on the phone now?
10. I'm going to make dinner for Frank.I'm making dinner for Judy.I'll make dinner for Mary.I make dinner for Ted.I will be making dinner for Tony.Who are you offering to make dinner for?
11.Jane is talking in class. Bob always talks in class. Mary is always talking in class. Whose action bothers you?
12.Jane never left Jamestown. Bob has never left Jamestown. Who is still alive?

1 comentario:

Gaston Kirsman dijo...

Betti: Ya casi terminamos todo bye