viernes, 15 de junio de 2007

Writing practice

WRITING TOPICS

1. My craziest experience in a restaurant or shopping mall
2. An unforgettable dream
3. The hardest thing I've ever done
4. My worst vacation
5. My first encounter with a bully
6. A "visit" to a hospital, doctor's office, or dentist's office
7. Let's hear it for my favorite senior citizen.
8. Coping with brothers and sisters
9. The toys I'll never give up
10. A typical evening at home
11. A friend who moved away
12. Morning madness
13. I couldn't believe that my mother volunteered me for that job.
14. When I was a discipline problem
15. Putting my foot in my mouth
16. A meaningful gift I've given or received
17. What if school sports were dropped?
18. We all make mistakes.
19.Who knows me best?
20. Why do I deserve the job?
21.What do I worry about?
22. My brother (or sister) made me so mad!
23. My muscles were so sore after . . .
24. Hanging out
25. Something this school really needs is . . .
26. What do we Americans do well?
27. Why are soap operas so popular?
28."I take some things too seriously.
29. What do I do to break routine?

No hay comentarios: